January 10th-12th, 2019 | Canyons Resort, Park City, Utah
Thank you for your participation in our course! Please complete the short course evaluation by following the link below. The evaluation should take less than 5 minutes.
Once you complete the evaluation, the link will prompt you to claim your CME credit for this course. Thank you!
Instructions for Claiming Credit and Printing Your Certificate: (Note: There will be a series of screens please follow the directions on each screen).
To complete a short evaluation, claim your credit and print your course certificate please go to the following link:
- When prompted enter your email address. If you are a new user, select “new user” and complete some short identifying information about yourself.
- Enter the password; if you do not have a password you will be able to create one.
- Enter the following CME Activity code: 47783
- Complete the short evaluation
- Enter the number of credits commensurate with your participation in the activity, up to 24.00 The number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM credits this activity is certified for.
If you encounter any problems please call
UUCME office at 801-581-6886.
The University of Utah School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit: The University of Utah School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 24.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nondiscrimination and Disability Accommodation Statement: The University of Utah does not exclude, deny benefits to or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, sex, disability, age, veteran’s status, religion, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or sexual orientation in admission to or participation in its programs and activities. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request, with reasonable notice. Requests for accommodations or inquiries or complaints about University nondiscrimination and disability/access policies may be directed to the Director, OEO/AA, Title IX/Section 504/ADA Coordinator, 201 S President’s Circle, RM 135, Salt Lake City, UT 84112,